At Platform Training our learners and staff safety is of paramount importance. We continue to provide the very best learning experience despite the challenges that have arisen as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic. We maintain a safe learning environment at our studios and offer online, remote learning options for those who prefer to learn from home.
- We continue to operate our training services fully in accordance with the UK Government’s COVID-19 guidance.
- To keep our scheduled classroom based courses running safely we have limited attendee numbers to a maximum of 6 per class.
- We now operate a flexible booking policy. We advise anyone feeling unwell not to attend their classroom course but to let us know as soon as possible so that we can arrange a course transfer for them at no extra charge. View our booking policy here.
- On arrival each delegates will have their temperature checked with a non-contact thermometer. To prevent transmission we will not allow admission to anyone displaying Covid-19 symptoms.
- Each learner is seated at least 2 metres away from other learners.
- Delegates may (or may not) choose to wear a face covering whilst in our training centre. Face coverings are no longer mandatory.
- All computer workstations, keyboards, mice and desks are thoroughly cleaned with an anti-viral cleanser before each course.
- A hand gel sanitising solution of 70% ethanol is available throughout the day.
We now offer live online training in all of our courses using Zoom. The content of these sessions is exactly the same as our classroom based courses. Live, online learning offers a good alternative to our classroom delivered courses for anyone who is not comfortable sharing a classroom or travelling at this time. To book an online course look for the ‘Online Courses’ link on each course page.
We offer bespoke training to both individuals and groups adhering to the safety precautions outlined in the Classroom Training section above. For bespoke training of groups larger than four we suggest forming two or more groups.
One to One Training
Our one to one training is available and delivered in the same context as our Classroom Training described above. Since this type of training involves only a single learner and trainer, it is very easy to maintain more than adequate social distancing.
On Site Training
We deliver on-site / in-house training to you and your team anywhere in the United Kingdom. It will not be possible to send trainers to areas undergoing local lockdown. We will be unable to send our trainers to other countries until the Pandemic subsides.
Platform Training (Platform Limited)
3 Westland Place
London N1 7LP