Course Code: AFC01
This Apple Final Cut Pro course provides a comprehensive introduction to the revolutionary video editing application. Final Cut Pro X makes it possible for both video editing beginners and seasoned professionals to achieve stunning results. This one-day workshop is now available online as well as at our London Studios. It introduces students to the primary feature set and functionality of the software. Students will learn to perform a range of editing functions while familiarising themselves with the user interface. View course dates and booking form.
Completing this Apple Final Cut Pro course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Use a range of professional editing techniques
- Manage media and workflow effectively
- Perform transitions and effects
- Apply filters
- Adjust and edit audio
- Finishing and exporting video
- Application User interface, Workflow & Media Management
- Understanding Events and Projects
- Organising your files and your system
- How to use Keywords and Ratings
- Import, Editing, and Trimming
- Marking clips
- Trimming techniques
- Ripple, Roll and Extended edits
- Using the Slip and Slide tools
- Basic Transitions and Effects
- Using and modifying transitions
- Applying filters
- Using Colour Balancing to improve images
- Audio editing & filters
- Finishing and final output
Platform’s Apple Final Cut pro X Introductory course is suitable for anyone with basic Mac skills. An iMac workstation and software is provided. You may wish to bring along a notepad and pen to make notes.
We run classroom based courses at our London studios. We also offer this course in live online format for you to participate remotely. Whichever mode you choose you can be assured that you will receive the same engaging, interactive training. Private training is also available.
Book a classroom place
These courses are delivered at our London studios. You do not need to bring anything with you as all equipment is provided. You can choose to use Windows or Mac when you book.
Book an online place
These courses are delivered live and online using Zoom. To participate you will need a reliable broadband internet connection and a copy of the software already installed on your computer.
Book private, bespoke training
We offer this course in a range of private and fully bespoke formats including: one-to-one training, private courses for groups and on-site training at your premises. Contact us with your requirements.
If you have any questions about our Apple Final Cut Pro course please send us a message using our contact page and we will reply to you as soon as possible - or call us on 0203 3974567.