Course Code: APR01
Our Adobe Premiere Pro course will teach you how to use the powerful video-editing application. Study online from home or join us at our London studios. Premiere Pro offers cross-platform, robust, and efficient workflows. It’s perfect for editors looking for native post-production workflows across a broad range of formats. Our introductory Premiere Pro course covers the entire editing process from selecting and organising your clips to building a finished story. You will learn how to perform the standard editing functions while becoming familiar with the application interface and project management features. View course dates and booking form.
Completing this Adobe Premiere Pro course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Use a range of editing and trimming operations
- Manage media and workflow effectively
- Apply transition and effects
- Apply Motion keyframes
- Edit and adjust audio on a clip and track level
- Use Media Encoder to render finished movies
- Premiere Pro User interface, Workflow & Media Management
- Settings and Preferences
- Creating New Projects
- Importing video, audio and graphics
- Media organisation with Bins, Markers and Subclips
- Editing Functions – using Insert, Overwrite, Replace and drag-and-drop editing
- Trimming Techniques with Ripple, Roll, Slip and Slide tools
- Applying and modifying Transitions and Effects
- Applying Filters and animating Motion Properties
- Simple Colour Correction
- Creating Titles
- Speed changes and Freeze Frames
- Audio Mix-down
- Applying Audio Filters
- Exporting using Adobe Media Encoder
Platform’s Adobe Premiere Pro Introductory course is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills. A computer workstation and software is provided. You may wish to bring along a notepad and pen to make notes.
We run classroom based courses at our London studios. We also offer this course in live online format for you to participate remotely. Whichever mode you choose you can be assured that you will receive the same engaging, interactive training. Private training is also available.
Book a classroom place
These courses are delivered at our London studios. You do not need to bring anything with you as all equipment is provided. You can choose to use Windows or Mac when you book.
Book an online place
These courses are delivered live and online using Zoom. To participate you will need a reliable broadband internet connection and a copy of the software already installed on your computer.
Book private, bespoke training
We offer this course in a range of private and fully bespoke formats including: one-to-one training, private groups and on-site at your premises. Contact us with your requirements.
If you have any questions about our beginners Adobe Premiere Pro course please send us a message using our contact page and we will reply to you as soon as possible – or call us on 0203 3974567.
Return to video courses View booking policy
Be the first to leave a review.