Course Code: AID03
This advanced Adobe InDesign course is for InDesign professionals who need to create more complex documents. Available live and online and also in-person at our Shoreditch studios. The techniques you will learn here will help you to streamline workflows, increase output and to make full use of Adobe InDesign’s advanced tools and features such as Epub and Liquid Layouts. Make the application work for you; work smarter and faster while producing great-quality output. Learn with Platform’s Adobe certified expert tutors at our central London studios. View course dates and booking form.
Completing this Adobe InDesign course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Fine tune text and use advanced type formatting options
- Use live corner effects
- Create Interactive PDFS and Epubs
- Effectively use Mini Bridge
- Use alternate and Liquid Layouts
- Access power user shortcuts
- Creating Alternate Layouts
- Using liquid layout to effectively resize layouts
- Using the Digital Publishing Suite in Indesign
- Creating Interactive PDFS and Epubs
- Working with composition and setting composition preferences
- Creating slide shows, and inserting videos within your compositions
- Fine tuning text and advanced type formatting options
- Inserting glyphs and utilising special characters
- Using live corner effects
- Effectively using Mini Bridge
- Power user shortcuts
- Web graphics
If you have already taken Platform’s Introductory or Intermediate Adobe InDesign course, then this is a great course to help you enhance your output and to take full advantage of Adobe InDesign’s many powerful features. It is ideal for existing users, including professionals. It is also possible to book one-to-one tuition with Platform’s expert tutors.
We run classroom based courses at our London studios. We also offer this course in live online format for you to participate remotely. Whichever mode you choose you can be assured that you will receive the same engaging, interactive training. Private training is also available.
Book a classroom place
These courses are delivered at our London studios. You do not need to bring anything with you as all equipment is provided. You can choose to use Windows or Mac when you book.
Book an online place
These courses are delivered live online. To participate you will need a reliable broadband internet connection and a copy of the software already installed on your computer.
Book private, bespoke training
We offer this course in a range of private and fully bespoke formats including: one-to-one training, private groups and on-site at your premises. Contact us with your requirements.
If you have any questions about our advanced InDesign course please send us a message using our contact page and we will reply to you as soon as possible – or call us on 0203 3974567.