Course Code: AIL03
Experienced users can progress their skill-set still further on our advanced Adobe Illustrator course, delivered online via Zoom or in-person at our London studios. During this one-day course, you will have the opportunity to explore some of Illustrator’s more complex creative techniques and discover professional workflow strategies for increasing your productivity, under the guidance of a Platform, Adobe certified expert tutor. Bespoke brushes, advanced use of colour and 3D shapes are just some of the advanced techniques you will learn for creating professional print and web-ready artwork. View course dates and booking form.
Completing this Adobe Illustrator course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Professional Artboard setup
- Create and edit Brushes
- Advanced use of layers
- Create 3D type and shapes
- Create and edit Symbols
- Effectively use the Gradient Mesh tool
- Advanced drawing and path editing techniques
- Professional Artboard setup
- Advanced use of Layers with Sub Layers
- Gradient Mesh tool to create realistic effects
- Using and creating/editing Brushes
- Using and creating/editing Symbols
- Advanced use of colour, creating Colour Groups, colour management
- Advanced typography and text layout techniques
- Creating 3D shapes
- Creating 3D type
- Adding multiple effects to a single object
- Non destructive design using Appearance
- Power user shortcuts/workflow techniques
- Creating and using Actions
Platform’s Advanced Adobe Illustrator course is ideal for experienced users or professional designers who would like to extend their knowledge and stay up-to-date with the latest features. You may wish to consider one-to-one training or one of the other Adobe Illustrator courses we run at Platform's London design studios: Adobe Illustrator Introduction or Adobe Illustrator Intermediate.
We run classroom based courses at our London studios. We also offer this course in live online format for you to participate remotely. Whichever mode you choose you can be assured that all other attendees will be attending in the same mode as you. Private training options are also available.
Book a classroom place
These courses are delivered at our London studios. You do not need to bring anything with you as all equipment is provided. You can choose to use Windows or Mac when you book.
Book an online place
These courses are delivered live and online using Zoom. To participate you will need a reliable broadband internet connection and a copy of the software already installed on your computer.
Book private, bespoke training
We offer this course in a range of private and fully bespoke formats including: one-to-one training, private courses for groups and on-site training at your premises. Contact us with your requirements.
If you have any questions about our advanced Illustrator course please send us a message using our contact page and we will reply to you as soon as possible - or call us on 0203 3974567.