Course Code: AAE01
Adobe After Effects is recognised as an indispensable tool for motion graphics and visual effects. Our Introduction to Adobe After Effects course is designed for those who are new to post-production techniques, and want to get the most from this immensely powerful application. Learn at our studios or online at home. Whether you are a motion graphics designer, a web designer, rich media artist or broadcast video editor, this Adobe After Effects course covers all the techniques you need to start using - or significantly improve your command over the application. View course dates and booking form.
Completing this Adobe After Effects course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Use a range of key framing techniques to create animations
- Manage media and workflow effectively
- Create masks, mattes and track mattes for seamless compositing
- Using Transfer modes
- Applying filters and effects
- Rendering and exporting finished movies
- After Effects workspace, tools and panels
- Project Management
- Creating Compositions
- Working with Solid, Text and Null layers
- Creating animations using keyframes
- Understanding keyframe interpolation and velocity
- Working with the graph editor to fine tune animations
- Working with masks, mattes and track mattes
- Incorporating video with Photoshop and Illustrator graphics
- Video layering techniques with transfer and blending modes
- Using Motion Tracker and 3D Camera Tracker to insert elements on moving objects and cameras
- Applying and animating Effects
- Using Colour Correction / Glows + Curves
- Using filters for special effects
- Rendering your final project
Platform’s Adobe After Effects Introductory course is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills. A computer workstation and software is provided. You may wish to bring along a notepad and pen to make notes.
We run classroom based courses at our London studios. We also offer this course in live online format for you to participate remotely. Whichever mode you choose you can be assured that all other attendees will be attending in the same mode as you. Private training options are also available.
Book a classroom place
These courses are delivered at our London studios. You do not need to bring anything with you as all equipment is provided. You can choose to use Windows or Mac when you book.
Book an online place
These courses are delivered live and online using Zoom. To participate you will need a reliable broadband internet connection and a copy of the software already installed on your computer.
Book private, bespoke training
We offer this course in a range of private and fully bespoke formats including: one-to-one training, private courses for groups and on-site training at your premises. Contact us with your requirements.
If you have any questions about our Adobe After Effects introductory course please send us a message using our contact page and we will reply to you as soon as possible - or call us on 0203 3974567.
Before booking your place please ensure that you have read our booking policy.